TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Hero Destini 125 comparison
Compare TVS Ntorq 125 and Hero Destini 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Hero Destini 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Ntorq 125 starts at ₹ 65,975 and goes up to ₹ 69,975 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Destini 125 starts at ₹ 64,310 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 66,800 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Ntorq 125 base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Hero Destini 125 base returns 54 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Ntorq 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Destini 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Ntorq 125
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Kia Seltos SUV Comes With Added Features Confirms Leaked Document
- First Model Under Triumph-Bajaj Partnership To Launch In 2022; Expect No Delays
- We Thought Too Big, Renault Says As It Axes 15,000 Jobs In Cost-Cutting Reboot
- 2020 Mini Countryman Facelift Unveiled In US
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?