Abarth Punto Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Abarth Punto and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Punto Vs Bentley Flying Spur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.2 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.4 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 9.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Abarth Punto base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Flying Spur gets 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines, whereas the Abarth Punto comes in 145 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Punto and Bentley Flying Spur
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Punto
- Abarth Punto Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Abarth Punto Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Tata Tiago Vs Abarth Punto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Abarth Punto
- Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Abarth Punto
- Fiat Punto Pure Vs Abarth Punto
- Tata Altroz Vs Abarth Punto
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Punto
- Abarth Punto Vs Honda Civic
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?