Audi A6 Vs Audi A8 Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Audi A8 and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Audi A8 Vs Audi A3 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore Lastly, the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 35.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Audi A8 base Petrol returns 12 kmpl. The Audi A3 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 19 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 20 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi A8 comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Audi A3 is offered in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 18.90 Lakh
- Diesel Rates Sees Price Cut By Up To 21 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Untouched
- Kia Sonet: Most Value For Money Variant
- Ashok Leyland Bags An Order For 1400 ICVs From Logistics Start-Up Procure Box
- 2021 BMW Motorrad Days Will Be Held In Berlin
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review