Audi A6 Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Land Rover Range Rover on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 1.95 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.05 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 1.82 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover comes with a price tag of ₹ 3.93 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover comes in 3 Petrol 335, 503, 557 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 244, 335 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Kia Sonet Dimensions And Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- New-Generation Mahindra Thar: What We Know So Far
- Emula Electric Superbike Can Emulate Internal Combustion Engines
- Upcoming KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing With Panniers And Top Box
- QJMotor SRB750 Adventure Bike Spotted On Test
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review