Bajaj Qute Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Ferrari 812 Superfast
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari 812 Superfast starts at ₹ 5.2 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.48 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 2.78 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari 812 Superfast base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Bajaj Qute base Petrol returns 35 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 43 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari 812 Superfast gets 789 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Qute comes in 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Bajaj Qute
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Ekes Out Weakest First Quarter Profit In 9 Years As Pandemic Halves Car Sales
- Skoda Kodiaq TSI Petrol BS6 Launch Delayed; Will Come In Early 2021
- Toyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 34.98 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price Hiked By Rs. 1,050
- Evoke 6061 Electric Power Cruiser Promises 470 km Range
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review