BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz CLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 35.99 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 31.72 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz CLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 36.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Motor India Launches New Hyundai Mobility Membership Services
- Yamaha Launches Online Sales In India Through New Website
- Honda Activa 6G Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 995
- Jason Momoa Directs Harley-Davidson's 'United We Will Ride' Video
- Honda Patents Reveal New Electric Motorcycle
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review