BMW 7 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and BMW 3 Series and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 5 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 47.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 41.4 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 68.4 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.43 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.22 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.35 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The BMW 7 Series Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 8 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 18 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines. Lastly, the BMW 7 Series is offered in 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 7 Series and BMW 3 Series and BMW 5 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 5.94 Lakh
- Ather Energy & Bounce Announce Tie-Up For Scooter Sharing Program
- Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition Unveiled For The Global Markets
- Uber Cuts 600 Jobs In India As Lockdown Hits Business
- Upcoming Benelli 600RR Revealed In Spy Shot
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?