BMW 8 Series Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe comparison
Compare BMW 8 Series and Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 8 Series Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 8 Series starts at ₹ 1.29 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.55 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe starts at ₹ 1.32 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.98 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 8 Series base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 8 Series gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes in 2 Petrol 335, 542 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW 8 Series
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Manufacturers Might Be Asked To Offer Incentives Under New Scrappage Policy: Report
- China's Didi, BYD To Launch Co-Designed Ride-Hailing EV
- Nikola Share Slump Deepens As Founder Resigns
- Tesla Plans To Offer Its Dojo Supercomputer As A Service For AI Training
- Tesla On Track For Record Deliveries Ahead Of Battery Day Announcement
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review