BMW i8 Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare BMW i8 and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW i8 Vs Lamborghini Huracan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.1 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW i8 starts at ₹ 2.62 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The BMW i8 base Petrol returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Huracan gets 4 Petrol 630, 602, 580, 640 bhp engines, whereas the BMW i8 comes in 228 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 30, 2018 01:22 PM
The BMW i8 has already established a benchmark for performance in the plug-in hybrid space. The new model year brings a drivetrain update with more power and increased driving range. It also... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW i8
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- BS6 Diesel Honda Civic Launch Details Out
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Force Motors Delivered Over 1000 Ambulances To Andhra Pradesh Government
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review