BMW M4 Vs Ferrari Portofino comparison
Compare BMW M4 and Ferrari Portofino
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M4 Vs Ferrari Portofino on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M4
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Yamaha FZ 25, BS6 Yamaha FZS 25 Launching In India Soon; Teaser Out
- Car Sales FY2020: Maruti Suzuki Remains Market Leader While Mahindra Maintains Third Spot
- Eicher Group Pledges Rs. 50 Crore To Combat Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty Duration, Free Services
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review