BMW X3 Vs MINI Countryman comparison
Compare BMW X3 and MINI Countryman
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs MINI Countryman on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 58.8 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 56 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 58.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 42.4 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The MINI Countryman base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI Countryman comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Harley-Davidson Street 750, Street Rod Prices Reduced By Up To Rs. 77,000
- Fuelled By Volvo, China's Geely Seeks Launchpad To Enter Auto Giant Orbit
- BS6 TVS Radeon Receives A Price Hike Of Rs. 200
- New Generation Mahindra Thar Spy Images Reveal Exterior & Interior Details Ahead Of India Debut
- F1: Verstappen Wins The 70th Anniversary GP, Hamilton Beats Bottas For P2
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review