BMW X4 Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Maserati Ghibli on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.44 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.34 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.42 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X4 comes with a price tag of ₹ 65.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X4 comes in 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price Hiked By Rs. 1,050
- 2020 Mahindra Thar Unveil Details Revealed; Launch Expected Post October
- Suzuki GSX-150 Bandit Launched In Taiwan
- 2020 Mahindra Thar Top-End Variant Spotted Again Testing In India
- Volvo Cars Sees Sales Recovering As It Registers14.2 Per Cent Increase In Global Sales
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review