BMW X4 Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country comparison
Compare BMW X4 and Volvo S60 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X4 Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X4 starts at ₹ 63.5 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X4 costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the BMW X4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 65.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 44.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Volvo S60 Cross Country base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X4 gets 252 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 190, 265 bhp engines, whereas the Volvo S60 Cross Country comes in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X4
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Beats Verstappen To Take Pole Position In Wet Styrian GP
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 4 Toyota Employees At Bidadi Plant Test COVID-19 Positive; Total Count Rises To 18
- 2021 Lexus LS Facelift Makes Global Debut
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Testing Again In India
- BMW Group Worldwide Sales Decline By 23 Per Cent In First Half Of 2020
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review