BMW X5 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare BMW X5 and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 82.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 72.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 63.9 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 63.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 73.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes in 254 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 188, 262 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Great Wall Expects Mild Domestic Auto Sales Growth In Second Half
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat Plant Restarts Manufacturing Operations
- Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch
- Lockdown 4.0: Government Extends Validity Of Vehicle Documents Till July 31
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?