BMW Z4 Vs Skoda Octavia comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Skoda Octavia
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Skoda Octavia on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 64.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 78.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 16 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 15.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Octavia comes with a price tag of ₹ 26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Skoda Octavia base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 197, 340 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Octavia comes in 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW Z4 and Skoda Octavia
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: New-Gen Lexus IS Global Debut Postponed
- Aston Martin To Shed Upto 500 Jobs In Cost Cutting Drive
- EESL Plans To Install 2000 Electric Vehicle Charging Facilities Across India By 2021
- China Auto Sales Growth Seen For Second Straight Month, Boosting Recovery Hopes
- Elon Musk Scouting Sites In The UK For Tesla's New Gigafactory: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?