Datsun Go Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Hyundai Santro on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.45 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.98 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.85 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 30 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?