Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.45 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso starts at ₹ 3.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.91 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso costs ₹ 4.84 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes with a price tag of ₹ 5.14 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 2 Petrol 76, 67 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Google To Add Calendar And Other Driver-Focused Apps In Android Auto
- Toyota Gazoo e-Racing Launched In India With The GR Supra Gran Turismo Cup 2020
- Kawasaki Versys 650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 6.79 Lakh
- MotoGP: Portimao Circuit In Portugal To Host Final Round Of 2020
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Rise By 30 Per Cent In July Compared To June 2020
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review