Datsun Go Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Tata Nano on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.45 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Datsun Go base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Datsun Go comes in 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Tata Nano
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Auto Sales May 2020: Mahindra Tractor Sales Up By 2% In The Domestic Market
- Indian Carmakers Offer Teaser Loans As RBI Softens Stance: Report
- BS6 Suzuki Burgman Street Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 1,800
- Suzuki To Provide Test-Rides, Deliveries & Vehicle Service At Your Doorstep
- Gorgeous And Historic: The Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Limited Edition
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?