Datsun Redi GO Vs Ferrari 488 GTB comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Ferrari 488 GTB
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Ferrari 488 GTB on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 GTB starts at ₹ 3.88 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Redi GO base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 GTB base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Redi GO gets 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari 488 GTB comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Datsun Redi GO D Vs Datsun Redi GO D
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Renault Kwid Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Tata Tiago
- Honda Amaze Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Hyundai Aura Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Ducati International DRE Events Announced
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: Price Expectation In India
- Nissan Considering 20,000 Job Cuts, Mainly In Europe And Developing Nations: Report
- Harley-Davidson FXDR Limited Edition Model Unveiled
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R125 Launched In Japan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?