Datsun Redi GO Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Renault Triber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.77 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Redi GO base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Redi GO gets 2 Petrol 54, 67 bhp engines, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Rates Reduced By Up To 14 Paise Across All Metros; Petrol Price Unchanged For Third Consecutive Day
- Ferrari Showcases The All-New One-Off Omologata
- Beijing Autoshow: Demand Rebound, EV Boom Mix With Murky Outlook
- Daimler's Designated Chairman Zetsche Renounces Job
- 2020 Beijing AutoShow: Honda E:Concept Makes Global Debut
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review