DC Avanti Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare DC Avanti and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the DC Avanti Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 2.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.32 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the DC Avanti starts at ₹ 36.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The DC Avanti base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the DC Avanti comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of DC Avanti and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of DC Avanti
- BMW M8 Vs DC Avanti
- DC Avanti Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Mahindra Thar Vs DC Avanti
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs DC Avanti
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs DC Avanti
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs DC Avanti
- Lexus RC F Vs DC Avanti
- Ford Mustang Vs DC Avanti
- Hyundai Elantra Vs DC Avanti
- DC Avanti Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?