Ferrari Portofino Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Ferrari Portofino and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari Portofino Vs Bentley Continental on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.3 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.4 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari Portofino base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari Portofino comes in 591 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari Portofino
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Thai Motor Show Underway In First Big Event Since Coronavirus Outbreak
- Hands free: Automakers Race To Next Level Of Not Quite Self-Driving Cars
- 2020 Hero XPulse 200 BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.11 Lakh
- 2020 Honda City: Variants Explained
- New-Gen Honda City: All You Need To Know
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review