Ferrari Portofino Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe comparison
Compare Ferrari Portofino and Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari Portofino Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari Portofino starts at ₹ 3.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe starts at ₹ 1.32 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.98 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari Portofino base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari Portofino gets 591 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes in 2 Petrol 335, 542 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Ferrari Portofino
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: TVS Motor Posts 33 Per Cent Decline; Volumes Grow Three-Fold Compared To May
- Tesla Becomes Most Valuable Automaker In Latest Stock Rally
- All New Honda City Takes On Updated Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review