Ford Mustang Vs Lamborghini Aventador comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and Lamborghini Aventador
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs Lamborghini Aventador on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Aventador starts at ₹ 4.79 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.32 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Aventador base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Aventador gets 2 Petrol 730, 691 bhp engines, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Bentley's New Rainbow Bacalar Model Keeps Employees Busy During Lockdown
- 2020 Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI: Price Expectation In India
- Mercedes-Benz Employees At US HQ Asked To Work From Home Till End Of 2020
- Volkswagen Loses Landmark German Emission Case As Car Owners Stand To Receive Damages
- MG Hector Plus SUV Spotted Testing During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?