Honda Accord Vs Skoda Superb comparison
Compare Honda Accord and Skoda Superb
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Accord Vs Skoda Superb on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 26 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 29.45 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Superb Diesel top-end costs ₹ 33.5 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 43.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Accord
- BMW 3 Series Vs Honda Accord
- Audi A3 Vs Honda Accord
- BMW 5 Series Vs Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Vs Honda Civic
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Vs Skoda Superb
- Honda Accord Vs Tata Safari Storme
- Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Vs Toyota Corolla Altis
- Honda City Vs Honda Accord
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin Chief To Leave, Mercedes-AMG CEO To Replace Him: Report
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Recalled In Europe Over Connecting Rod Issue
- China's Great Wall Expects Mild Domestic Auto Sales Growth In Second Half
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat Plant Restarts Manufacturing Operations
- Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?