Honda Amaze Vs Toyota Platinum Etios comparison
Compare Honda Amaze and Toyota Platinum Etios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Amaze Vs Toyota Platinum Etios on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Platinum Etios starts at ₹ 6.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Platinum Etios costs ₹ 7.76 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Platinum Etios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.04 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.76 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda Amaze comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.96 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Platinum Etios base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Honda Amaze base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Platinum Etios gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Amaze comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Amaze and Toyota Platinum Etios
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Here's A Rolls-Royce Convertible That Was Designed By An 8-Year Old
- Daimler Seeks To Sell French Factory In Production Overhaul
- Ather Energy Partners With CredR To Introduce Two-Wheeler Exchange Program
- Uber Widens Taxi App To Japan's Tokyo But Ride-Sharing Still Barred
- Intelligent Manual Transmission or iMT Explained
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review