Honda CR-V Vs Ford Endeavour comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Ford Endeavour
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Ford Endeavour on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 29.55 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 33.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Ford Endeavour base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Endeavour comes in 167 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Ford Endeavour
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India Retailed 2948 Units In The First Half Of 2020
- Indian Brands Still Dominate Safest Cars List
- Next-Gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabin Previewed; Gets Up To 4 Touchscreen Displays
- Tata Motors' Global Wholesales Decline By 64% In Q1, FY2021
- Honda Invests In China's CATL, To Jointly Develop EV Batteries
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review