Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 5.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 6.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 9.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Hyundai i20
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW X1
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?