Jeep Compass Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Jeep Compass and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Compass Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 24.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.91 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jeep Compass and Hyundai Kona Electric
Related Comparison of Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E Chairman Alejandro Agag Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50 Supercar Unveiled; Successor To The McLaren F1
- MG Gloster SUV's New Spy Shots Reveal Quad-Exhaust Tailpipe
- F1: McLaren Calls Paul di Resta As Reserve Driver For 70th Anniversary GP
- Toyota Ekes Out Weakest First Quarter Profit In 9 Years As Pandemic Halves Car Sales
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review