Lexus LS Vs BMW X6 M comparison
Compare Lexus LS and BMW X6 M
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LS Vs BMW X6 M on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LS starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.94 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LS base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LS gets 354 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus LS
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Google To Add Calendar And Other Driver-Focused Apps In Android Auto
- Toyota Gazoo e-Racing Launched In India With The GR Supra Gran Turismo Cup 2020
- Kawasaki Versys 650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 6.79 Lakh
- MotoGP: Portimao Circuit In Portugal To Host Final Round Of 2020
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Rise By 30 Per Cent In July Compared To June 2020
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review