Lexus LX Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class comparison
Compare Lexus LX and Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LX Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.33 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.33 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.5 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LX base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LX gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus LX
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Aprilia RS 660 Put Through Paces By MotoGP Racers At Misano
- Shell Launches Major Cost-Cutting Drive To Prepare For Energy Transition
- Indian Oil Corp Buys LNG Cargo For November Delivery: Report
- BS6 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Price Expectation
- Tata Altroz Diesel Prices Slashed By Rs. 40,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review