Lexus NX Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Lexus NX and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus NX Vs Hyundai Tucson on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.52 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.35 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 27.03 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 54.78 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57.18 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus NX
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Racing Point Penalised 400,000 Euros And Lose 15 Points After Renault Protest For Brake Duct Design
- Pre-Registered BS4 Indian FTR 1200 Bikes Still On Sale; Limited Stocks Left
- 2020 KTM 250 Duke: Top 7 Bikes You Can Buy At Similar Price
- Mahindra Withdraws Bid To Supply Trucks To The US Postal Service
- Kia Sonet GT Line Trim: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review