Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV300 comparison
Compare Mahindra Bolero and Mahindra XUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 8.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 8.69 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 12.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 7.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.78 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV300 gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Bolero comes in 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Bolero and Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Force Motors Gurkha
- Mahindra Bolero Vs MG Hector
- Mahindra Bolero B4 Vs Mahindra Bolero B4
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Introduces Lease Options, Flexible Finance Plans To Push Sales During Lockdown
- Daimler India To Invest Rs. 2,277 Crore To Expand CV Production At Tamil Nadu Plant
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?