Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Xylo comparison
Compare Mahindra XUV500 and Mahindra Xylo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Xylo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 9.17 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 12.31 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 18.63 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Xylo base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV500 base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Xylo gets 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 comes in 153 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Tata Hexa
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Nissan Kicks
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Mahindra XUV500
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?