Mahindra Xylo Vs ICML Extreme comparison
Compare Mahindra Xylo and ICML Extreme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Xylo Vs ICML Extreme on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Xylo starts at ₹ 9.17 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 6.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.26 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Xylo base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The ICML Extreme base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Xylo gets 2 Diesel 93, 118 bhp engines, whereas the ICML Extreme comes in 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Xylo
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Hyundai Verna Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4 Vs Mahindra Xylo D2 Maxx BS4
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Mahindra Xylo Vs Tata Sumo
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra Xylo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen Introduces Lease Options, Flexible Finance Plans To Push Sales During Lockdown
- Daimler India To Invest Rs. 2,277 Crore To Expand CV Production At Tamil Nadu Plant
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?