Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.3 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 5.64 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 6.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.68 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?