Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Datsun Go comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Celerio X and Datsun Go
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Datsun Go on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.45 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X starts at ₹ 4.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio X base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?