Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Eeco and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 3.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 4.64 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.06 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis starts at ₹ 4.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ignis base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ignis comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Eeco and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Volkswagen Nivus Coupe SUV World Premiere On May 28
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?