Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.32 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis starts at ₹ 4.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ignis base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ignis comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Tata Nexon
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R LXI 1.0 Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R LXI 1.0
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Ford Figo
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs MG Hector
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?