Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Lexus ES comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 43 and Lexus ES
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Lexus ES on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 48.74 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56.95 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG C 43 gets 365 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 176 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS5
- Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M3
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?