Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Mercedes-Benz CLA and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 57.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61.5 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 58.5 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 73.22 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 35.99 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 31.72 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Mercedes-Benz CLA Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 15 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 18 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 255, 197 bhp engines. Lastly, the Mercedes-Benz CLA is offered in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW X4
- Audi A6 Vs BMW 5 Series
- Audi A6 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Skoda Superb
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Toyota Camry
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review