Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Volkswagen Vento comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain and Volkswagen Vento
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Volkswagen Vento on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volvo XC40 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Vs Volvo V90 Cross Country
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?