MG ZS EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare MG ZS EV and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG ZS EV Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Electric Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 23.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Electric model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the MG ZS EV starts at ₹ 20.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.58 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric engine returns 452 kmpl. The MG ZS EV base Electric returns 340 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Kona Electric gets 134 bhp Electric engine, whereas the MG ZS EV comes in 141 bhp Electric engine.
Apr 21, 2020 11:34 AM
There are just a handful of EVs or electric vehicles available in India. But two are pitted dead against one another. We have the Hyundai Kona Electric take on the newbie - the MG ZS EV in an... Read More
Related Comparison of MG ZS EV
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: TVS Motor Posts 33 Per Cent Decline; Volumes Grow Three-Fold Compared To May
- Tesla Becomes Most Valuable Automaker In Latest Stock Rally
- All New Honda City Takes On Updated Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review