Nissan GT-R Vs Ferrari California T comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Ferrari California T
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Ferrari California T on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari California T starts at ₹ 3.8 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari California T base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari California T gets 553 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In 70th Anniversary GP As Hulkenberg Shocks With P3
- MotoGP: Johann Zarco Takes Surprise Pole Position In Czech GP
- Delhi's EV Policy Aims To Electrify 50% Two-Wheeler Fleet Of Delivery Companies By March 2023
- Mandira Bedi Gifts Herself A Tata Nexon EV
- Here's How Tesla's Cybertruck Saved A Woman's Life
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review