Nissan GT-R Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Lamborghini Huracan on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.1 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Huracan gets 4 Petrol 602, 580, 630, 640 bhp engines, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Camry Hybrid And Vellfire Luxury MPV Receive Price Hikes
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Details Out
- F1: Valtteri Bottas Wins Austrian GP; Hamilton Penalty Puts Honda On Podium
- Bajaj Auto Unions Seek Plant Closure After 250 Test COVID-19 Positive
- Lamborghini Likely To Unveil A New Sports Car Next Week
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review