Nissan GT-R Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 77.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.48 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan GT-R base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan GT-R gets 562 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch: Price Expectation
- Rural Markets Attribute To 20 Per Cent Of The Hyundai Creta's Bookings
- MG Hector Plus: All You Need To Know
- Mercedes-Benz India Launches New Digital Solutions For Its Customers
- MG Hector Plus vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500: Price Comparison
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review