Nissan Kicks Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Renault Captur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Captur starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 10.5 Lakh, whereas the Renault Captur Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.15 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Captur base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Captur gets 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Renault Captur
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In 70th Anniversary GP As Hulkenberg Shocks With P3
- MotoGP: Johann Zarco Takes Surprise Pole Position In Czech GP
- Delhi's EV Policy Aims To Electrify 50% Two-Wheeler Fleet Of Delivery Companies By March 2023
- Mandira Bedi Gifts Herself A Tata Nexon EV
- Here's How Tesla's Cybertruck Saved A Woman's Life
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review