Nissan Kicks Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 16.45 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 17.71 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel top-end costs ₹ 19.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 9.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.15 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Corolla Altis gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Toyota Corolla Altis
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Donates First Responder Vehicles To Civil Hospital In Gurugram
- Coronavirus Pandemic: You Will Be Fined For Driving Without Mask
- 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 Becomes Dearer By Up To Rs. 1.20 Lakh
- BharatBenz Enters Used Truck Market With BharatBenz Exchange
- Exclusive: Indian FTR 1200 Rally, FTR 1200 Carbon Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review