Nissan Terrano Vs Jeep Compass comparison
Compare Nissan Terrano and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Terrano Vs Jeep Compass on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.92 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Terrano and Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Made-In-India KTM 200 Duke Likely To Be Introduced In The US
- New Galfer Cubiq Discs Promise Better Cooling, More Performance
- BMW S 1000 RR Introduced In All-Black Colour Shade
- Kia Sonet SUV: What To Expect
- Singapore Police Get Tricked Out Hyundai Tucson Fleet With Image Recognition Scanners
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review