Nissan Terrano Vs Jeep Compass comparison
Compare Nissan Terrano and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Terrano Vs Jeep Compass on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 15.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 16.61 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Compass Diesel top-end costs ₹ 27.6 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Compass base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Compass gets 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Terrano and Jeep Compass
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's 'Jaw-Dropping' Second-Quarter Deliveries Send Shares Surging
- Car Sales June 2020: Kia Sells 7275 Units Signalling A Path Of Recovery
- Hyundai Creta Bookings Cross The 40,000 Mark
- Car Sales June 2020: Maruti Suzuki Alto Regains Top Spot; Hyundai Creta Bags Second Place
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review