Porsche Macan Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 comparison
Compare Porsche Macan and Mercedes-AMG C 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Macan Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 69.98 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 85.03 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 63 starts at ₹ 1.33 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Macan base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 63 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Macan gets 2 Petrol 248, 355 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 63 comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche Macan
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Oil Marketing Firm Eighty-Eight Oil Declares Force Majeure
- Iranian Fuel Reaches Venezuelan Stations As Prices Set To Rise
- Ford Announces Return Of The Mustang Mach 1 In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?